Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Dodging the Bullet

I’ve been negligent about this blog for a couple of weeks. It’s not my fault. (You’re scratching your head, thinking, “He’s apologizing for that? People look forward to King neglecting this blog.”) Every time I start to write something, it has to do with the current politico-economic sodomy we’re currently experiencing and I get so worked up I’ve written six hundred words before I’ve gotten to the point and the adrenaline rush is making the argument harder to hold to hold together and…

Yeah. Like that.

Suffice to say, there are too many people who just don’t get it. Democrats and Republicans. The list of what’s pissing me off can’t be typed before I have to leave for work in nine-and-a-half hours. So consider yourself lucky.

For now.

No comments: